UMBEL Web services endpoints released

From: Frederick Giasson <fred@fgiasson.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:55:55 -0400
To: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>

Hi everybody,

We are pleased to announce the release of some RESTful UMBEL Web
services endpoints. [1]

Two blog posts introducing the series of Web services endpoint can be
read here:  [2] [3]

A document talking about the philosophy behind these Web service
endpoints can be read here: [4]

All Web service endpoint have their own API documentation page that
explains exactly how to interact with them.

So enjoy these new Web services, and please report any issues,
suggestions and ideas; so that we make them even better!

[1] http://umbel.zitgist.org
[2]
http://fgiasson.com/blog/index.php/2008/10/28/umbel-web-services-endpoints-released/
[3] http://www.mkbergman.com/?p=463