Re: LOD Gathering in Karlsruhe

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:21:53 +0100
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
To: "Tom Heath" <tom.heath@talis.com>

On 27 Oct 2008, at 14:39, Tom Heath wrote:
> For those of you in Karlsruhe and interested in talking Linked Data
> we'll meet tonight in the lobby of the Novotel at 7pm, then  go out
> together for food and drink. There is a shortage of rooms here, so
> it's unlikely that we'll have time or space for lightning talks, but
> hopefully we can have some good face to face discussions.

(Apologies to those not in Karlsruhe)

Update: We have a room in AIFB (a few minutes walk from the conference
venue). There is a projector, we will do lightning talks.

We will still meet in the Novotel lobby at 7pm. There won't be food at
AIFB, so if you're starving, grab something before.

Cheers,
Richard