Re: RDFa in Wikipedia

Yes, Semantic MediaWiki is a tool for semantic markup within MediaWiki and
there is actually a project under way (by Creative Commons) to enable RDFa
there (at least when I checked in August).

I thinks it's still a long way before Wikipedia will have Semantic MediaWiki
installed, but it is the goal of the project and they are working with
Wikimedia foundation to achieve it.

           Sergey

--
Sergey Chernyshev