Re: Watchdog.net is plugged into the DBpedia-LOD Cloud

Joshua Tauberer wrote:
> Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> http://watchdog.net should be added to the new DBpedia-Cloud graphic.
>> It gets to DBpedia via GovTrack linkage.
>>
>> See:
>> http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://watchdog.net/p/nancy_pelosi
>>
>> Note: The value of predicate :
>> <http://watchdog.net/about/api#govtrackid> is now a GovTrack URI as
>> opposed to the initial literal value.
>
> Actually the URI isn't quite right. (I can hear Aaron and Kingsley
> going "d'oh" after all of the (off-list) emails about this.)
>
> Aaron- I suggest that #govtrackid go back to its original value (e.g.
> 400314) and add a owl:sameAs to
> <http://www.rdfabout.com/rdf/usgov/congress/people/P000197> which is
> in my URI space for politicians, as opposed to
> <http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd?id=400314> which is simply
> the HTML page on GovTrack.

Joshua,

Why not have both links (one for the page association and owl:sameAs for
the Person Entity links) ? The document link is but one association
across the data spaces that you an Aaron maintain :-) maybe #govtrackid
could become #govtrack_page leaving the URI value unchanged.

President & CEO