Re: Watchdog.net is plugged into the DBpedia-LOD Cloud

Aaron Swartz wrote:
>> <http://www.rdfabout.com/rdf/usgov/congress/people/P000197> which is in my
>
> Those are bioguideids, right?
>
> Kingsley seems to have some sort of rewrite that converts from
> govtrack.us URLs to the right thing and since he's the only user, I
> decided to do it that way.

I've lost track of who is behind what here, but looking at above URL I see

  xmlns:ns="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/"

Besides FOAF Person, gender, img, which are all fine, I see a
foaf:religion unknown or proposed property:

  <ns:religion>Roman Catholic</ns:religion>

...this isn't in the spec, but I'd consider it for sure if it's proposed
on foaf-dev.

Also an rdf syntax issue:
  <ns:homepage>http://www.house.gov/pelosi</ns:homepage>
should be...