Re: Watchdog.net is plugged into the DBpedia-LOD Cloud

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 01:17:14 +0100
To: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Cc: Joshua Tauberer <jt@occams.info>, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, Anja Jentzsch <anja@anjeve.de>, public-lod@w3.org

Aaron Swartz wrote:
>> <http://www.rdfabout.com/rdf/usgov/congress/people/P000197> which is in my
> Those are bioguideids, right?
> Kingsley seems to have some sort of rewrite that converts from
> govtrack.us URLs to the right thing and since he's the only user, I
> decided to do it that way.

I've lost track of who is behind what here, but looking at above URL I see

Besides FOAF Person, gender, img, which are all fine, I see a
foaf:religion unknown or proposed property:

		<ns:religion>Roman Catholic</ns:religion>

...this isn't in the spec, but I'd consider it for sure if it's proposed
on foaf-dev.

Also an rdf syntax issue:
should be...
	<ns:homepage rdf:resource="http://www.house.gov/pelosi"/>