Re: A VoCamp Galway 2008 success story

Danny,

 > That smells very wrong - links work both ways (the implied inverse).
 > Uniformity of linkage. Making an artificial distinction - pragmatic
 > reasons?

You are right and I used the wrong words to describe the situation.
However, you just precisely delivered the argument IMHO that it does not
matter which way we go, hence acknowledging my claim that the two
modeling approaches are equivalent (hence no need to change anything :).

Cheers,
 Michael

Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,
Galway, Ireland
tel. +353 91 495730
http://sw-app.org