Re: Size matters -- How big is the danged thing

Well, when a sitemap is submitted the dataset is usually counter right
away and with no crawling uncertaininty.

e.g. cycorp submitting theirs yesterday, 130k linked data documents
indexed today http://sindice.com/search?q=opencyc&qt=term

I'll try to get some daily calculated stats out next week. We had this
prototypical idea of a map of data built live see the sketch we had at
http://sindice.com/map .
Ideally the goal was to have a dynamical lod map, actually useful for
crafting queries (with stats on the side)

But the project will require more time.

Giovanni