Pushing back into Wikipedia? Re: ANN: DBpedia 3.2 release, including DBpedia Ontology and RDF links to Freebase

Chis et al,

Congratulations on the release -- it sounds like a substantial step
up, and yet another boost for the world of linked data!

Now that there has been so much clean-up work which has been done, has
there been any discussion of pushing back the cleanliness into the
wikipedia pages themselves, so that the wikipedia gains in consistency?

Keep up the good work!

Tim