Re: More ESWC 2008 Linked Data Playground

Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>>
>> David Huynh wrote:
>>> Exhibit can't do #2 because it only acts on the page at runtime, so
>>> the author of an exhibit must put that in herself. And that I just
>>> did for the ESWC 2008 exhibits.
>>>

>> David,
>>
>> Here are some OpenLink RDF Browser views of your Exhibit generated
>> "ESW 2008 :: Papers
>> <http://people.csail.mit.edu/dfhuynh/projects/eswc2008/eswc2008-rdf.html>"
>> Page, based on your <link rel="alternate"..../> tweak:
>>
>> 1. New Browser Edition View
>> <http://demo.openlinksw.com/rdfbrowser2/?uri%5B%5D=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.csail.mit.edu%2Fdfhuynh%2Fprojects%2Feswc2008%2Feswc2008-rdf.html&>
>>
>> 2. Old Browser Edition View
>> <http://demo.openlinksw.com/rdfbrowser/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.csail.mit.edu%2Fdfhuynh%2Fprojects%2Feswc2008%2Feswc2008-rdf.html>
>>

> David,
>
> Please give
> <http://people.csail.mit.edu/dfhuynh/projects/graph-based-exhibit/graph-based-exhibit2.html>
> the same <link rel="alternate"..../> treatment. It remains a valuable
> linked data source.

Kingsley,

Will do!

But should such links be on these pages, too?
    http://www.eswc2008.org/main_program.html
    http://www.eswc2008.org/program.html
I did a View Source and couldn't find any alternate RDF/XML link. In
fact, I can't find any RDF/XML on that site. Maybe I wasn't looking hard
enough.

David