Riese backend insights

From: Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:53:30 +0100
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>

Hello!

I published last week a small post about the new backend for Riese
(Eurostat data as linked data), that Wolfgang, Michael and I worked
on.
http://blog.dbtune.org/post/2008/05/20/Ceriese%3A-RDF-translator-for-Eurostat-data

It is not yet live (well, it is, but behind an overzealous firewall
:-) ), but should be pretty soon. In the meantime, it is quite easy to
set up your own SPARQL end-point for Eurostat data, as the described
software is open-source and available at
http://code.google.com/p/eurostat-rdf/ - the setup steps are in the
blog post.

Cheers!