ANN: New SCOT Ontology Model

From: Kim, Haklae <haklae.kim@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:44:50 +0100
To: <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi all,

We are happy to announce that SCOT Ontology has been changed.

http://scot-project.org/2008/06/26/ann-new-scot-ontology-model/

Compared to the previous version, there are many changes in the model.
In particular, the new property scot:taggingActivity can connect
tags:Tagging class to describe and contain tagging activities in the Tag
Cloud. Also we create the property scot:taggingAccount to describe
online accounts for individual users. The following diagram illustrates
the new model of SCOT ontology.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3265/2610870382_5cb795988e.jpg

In addition, many property names has changed. For instance, the property
scot:totalCooccurTags has changed as scot:totalCooccurringTags. Please
check the SCOT ontology <http://scot-project.org/scot/ns> .

We are now writing the specification for SCOT ontology including a basic
background, examples, and the changes. We will release this document as
soon as possible.

Haklae and John.