Re: bbc-programmes.dyndns.org

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 22:05:54 -0400
Cc: "Peter Ansell" <ansell.peter@gmail.com>, "Nicholas Humfrey" <Nicholas.Humfrey@bbc.co.uk>, public-lod@w3.org
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>

The range is foaf:Document. The domain is owl:Thing.

However, a web page is perfectly fine foaf:Document, different from
the thing that it is about, no I concur with Richard about not
putting a literal - rather:

<the thing>
    <foaf:page rdf:resource="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/
b00b07kw.html"></foaf:page>