The king is dressed in void

Wasnt RDF all aabout being self describing?

 if i say "giovanni works in research" .. do i really need a
vucabolary that says "this rdf contains informations that describe
what people claim to be working on" that's a suicide. If this is the
case (which i totally dont believe) then the king is seriously naked
and there is no hope whatsoever that RDF is going to have any
relevance (and there i say it)

to find one such file, instead of having to invent agree and markup
i'd say its much easier to do something like [1] or [2].
this is not marketing. its a plea to NOT jump on more layers of stuff
when the previous layers have really to show there value and
adoptability still. Solve some simple use cases first then jump to the
more complex one.

Giovanni

[1] http://demo.sindice.com/search?q=*+%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2006%2Fvcard%2Fns%23title%3E+%27research%27&qt=advanced

or http://sindice.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fxmlns.com%2Ffoaf%2F0.1%2Fknows&qv=http%3A%2F%2Frichard.cyganiak.de%2Ffoaf.rdf%23cygri&qt=ifp
 (documents which contain statements in which someone claims to be
knowing richard)

[2] http://forum.sindice.com/showthread.php?t=10