The monday before Linked Data Planet

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:55:18 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org

Hi all!

With less than a week to go to the Linked Data Planet in NYC, I figured
I would like to ask around when people are coming in. I'm flying in
from Helsinki, Finnland, and landing at around 4pm on Sunday, probably
needing sleep right away. But I'd like to meet up with other semwebbers
on Monday if people are around. How are your plans?

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer