Re: "VoCamp" - Proposal for a Vocabulary/Ontology Hackfest - Call for Expressions of Interest (was RE: [call for comments] voiD - vocabulary of interlinked datasets)

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:45:52 +0100, Tom Heath <Tom.Heath@talis.com> wrote:

> Re venue and your proposal, that sounds great, if you fancy writing the
> reasoner capable of finding the optimum solution ;) Btw, it must also be
> able to take into account ease of travel connections, ease of finding a
> venue, cost, and existing commitments of those wanting to attend then
> reconciled with venue availability. Should be just a weekend's work eh?
> ;D

Naturally ;)  - unfortunately my semantic desktop calendar informs me that
due to a misplaced transitive property, I appear to have given my semantic
web services agent the weekend off, so we might have to drop down to
something slightly more low-tech ...

:D