RE: [call for comments] voiD - vocabulary of interlinked datasets

Olaf,

Just one tiny addition to Keith - provenance is indeed in scope (as it
says it on the Wiki, but too hidden, I guess):

' + using scovo to attach statistics (such as number of instances of a
certain class, etc.) and extend with dc:provenance for scovo:Item'

so, the basic idea IIRC is to extend scovo (which is under our control
as well ;) to hold the provenance information.

Thanks for your feedback!

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.