Re: [call for comments] voiD - vocabulary of interlinked datasets

> Brilliant idea! IMHO, however, I fear a bit too advanced for now ;)
>
> Really, I think we need something like this (and the stuff Andy
> Langegger does), BUT let us please first focus on the simple, general
> purpose things like stating what is in an LOD dataset and how/where does
> it link to. Please DO add your proposal to the Wiki page, I've created a
> section for it [1].

I just added it to the Wiki. Although I don't really think it is
complicated - it is just one small property away, linking a dataset to
an example RDF document :-) What I am asking is *just* a void:example
property for that :-)

Jun - thanks for the pointer! I'll give it a read right now!

Cheers!