[Ann] Triplify 0.4

From: Sören Auer <auer@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:06:16 -0400
To: public-lod@w3.org

Hi all,

we just release version 0.4 of the Triplify script. After the initial
release several months ago we made quite some additions and bug fixes
the most important of which are:

  * *update log functionality* added - allows Semantic Web crawlers to
    get incremental updates, see
       <http://triplify.org/vocabulary/update>
  * linked data publication now also works without Apache's mod_rewrite
  * Syntax for indicating objectProperties added, e.g.:
      SELECT id,user_id 'sioc:has_creator->user'
  * Additional metadata can now be added via $triplify['metadata']
  * The configuration variable $triplify['CallbackFunctions'] allows
    programmatic post processing of DB content

Thanks to everybody contributing bug fixes or comments (especially
Sebastian Hellmann, Danh Le Phuoc, Rolf Strathewerd, Elias Theodorou).

On behalf of the AKSW team [1]

Sören Auer

[1] http://aksw.org

Sören Auer, AKSW/Computer Science Dept., University of Leipzig
http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~auer,  Skype: soerenauer