Re: ConNegging on Description Pages (was RE: Southampton Pub data as linked open data)

Ted,

Again: The TAG disagrees.

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/alternatives-discovery.html

Content negotiation is for selecting between different variants of a
*single* resource. It's not for redirecting you all over the place.

Best,
Richard