ConNegging on Description Pages (was RE: Southampton Pub data as linked open data)

Hi Kingsley,

If I've understood you correctly, you're suggesting that the HTML
document about a pub should 303 to the RDF/XML document about the pub if
RDF/XML is requested, and vice versa. (please correct me if I've
misunderstood)

Is conneging on description pages desirable? i.e. if I request
http://revyu.com/people/tom/about/rdf
in my regular browser (e.g. vanilla Firefox), should I be redirected to
http://revyu.com/people/tom/about/html ?

I don't think so, for the simple reason that I might be a developer
wishing to study/debug the RDF.

Thoughts?

Tom.

P.S. Of course <link .../> tags in the HTML header and foaf:page triples
in the RDF are highly desirable, this question is just about conneg on
URIs of Info Resources.