RE: Vapour 2.0, a Linked Data and RDF vocabularies validator

Hi guys,

I'd be really interested to see some high-level stats on usage of the validator over the coming months; not info about any specific URIs that have been checked, but broad headline figures about usage. Is this something you already collect from the server logs and would consider making public, something as simple as "x Linked Data URIs checked this month"?

Also, is there any value in having an option (unchecked by default) that reads something like "Send pings if tests are passed" that if all tests are passed pings PTSW and Sindice with the validated URI? Perhaps this is overkill, but perhaps it would be useful. Dunno :)

Tom.