Re: Vapour 2.0, a Linked Data and RDF vocabularies validator

Hi Diego and Sergio,

thanks a lot for publishing this great tool!

I think having this validator is really a big step forward for the Web
of Data, as we now have a central place where we can point data
publishers to check their sites and don't have to go through all the
issues on a one-to-one basis as it commonly happend in the past.

I have put a news about Vapour onto the LOD wikipage

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData

and have also added the service to the "Testing and Debugging" section
of the "How to Publish Linked Data" tutorial.

http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/pub/LinkedDataTutorial/#testing

Cheers

Chris

--