Linked Data tutorial at ISWC2008

From: Tom Heath <Tom.Heath@talis.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:30:26 +0100
To: "Linking Open Data" <public-lod@w3.org>

Hi all,

This isn't public on the ISWC2008 site yet, but Michael H, Chris B,
Richard C and I will be running a half-day tutorial at ISWC2008 titled
"How to Publish Linked Data on the Web" [1].

The content will be based partly on the original "How to Publish..."
tutorial [2], with plenty of scope for discussion and troubleshooting.
We hope that the tutorial will be a great introduction to Linked Data
for those people new to the area, and an good opportunity for those
people who have some experience already to explore some more advanced
topics.

Hope to see many of you in Karlsruhe in October :)

Tom.

[1] http://events.linkeddata.org/iswc2008tutorial/
[2] http://linkeddata.org/docs/how-to-publish

--