LOD Data Sets & RDF Dump URLs

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:53:14 -0500
CC: public-lod@w3.org

All,

We are now ready to load the entire LOD cloud into a Virtuoso 6.0
(Cluster Edition) instance that will be available to the public (in
identical manner to what we currently offer re. DBpedia).

I would like everyone that has published an RDF data set archive, that
seeks to have their data exposed by this instance, perform the following
steps:

1. Go to: http://esw.w3.org/topic/DataSetRDFDumps
2. Add your data set to the table (if it isn't already listed) or
correct erroneous entries
3. Add a URL entry to the "Archive URL" column
4. Add a Publisher URI to the "Publisher / Maintainer" column (* this
URI will be used to construction Attribution Triples *)

If you don't have a URI, you can get one very quickly by registering at:
http://community.linkeddata.org/ods (*just register and you end up with
a URI for yourself *).

President&  CEO