RE: Vocabulary browser requested

The US National Cancer Institute oversees a large vocabulary curation and maintenance system for selected health care vocabularies.  This is used in production so it is quite mature and reliable.  The vocabulary management infrastructure is built on Semantic MediaWiki and Protégé.  See https://cabig-kc.nci.nih.gov/Vocab/KC/.  If you email to the contact address you will probably find someone who can help you.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Greaves
Vulcan Inc.