Re: Vocabulary browser requested

On Monday 01 December 2008, Michael Lang(Jr.) wrote:
> www.Knoodl.com is a web-based, vocabulary browser/editor which
> supports all that you ask for.  It is publicly hosted and is free to
> use.  Let me know if you would like any more information.

Oh, that's really cool!

One thing I'd like to see is a comprehensive repository of vocabularies,
sort of like http://www.schemaweb.info/ (which is a bit too sleepy for
comfort).

So, I was wondering if it might make sense if you crawl and index
vocabularies and make them available read-only in the case where they
reside outside of Knoodl?

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer