Re: A VoCamp Galway 2008 success story

Hi Richard,

My problem is the following. I'm working on a system for interlinking
and fusing Web datasets. The output of the interlink module is a named
graph containing a set of owl:same_as statements (a linkset). This graph
is itself described using a few properties indicating how it was
generated. I think it would make sense to type this graph as a
voiD:Linkset and let it pointing to the two datasets. The idea behind is
that, as we are dealing with open data, we cannot enforce people to use
a given set of interlinks. Let's one use the linkset he trusts !

This approach is actually similar to the by ODDlinker output from
LinkedMDB (example [1]). An interlink is a first-class citizen pointing
to both linked resources.

Cheers,
François

[1] http://data.linkedmdb.org/page/interlink/135784