Re: Mozilla Labs Ubiquity and the SW?

Daniel Schwabe wrote:
> Hi,
> I may be late on this, but this project looks like another good
> opportunity to make the LoD cloud more visible to a wider audience...
>
> http://labs.mozilla.com/2008/08/introducing-ubiquity/
>
> Has anybody done anything in this direction?

Yeah it's a great tool. I made a start yesterday at an addon command for
looking up FOAF etc data on the person associated with the current page.

See http://danbri.org/2008/ubisg/ for my experiment. It currently only
calls the 'otherme' JSON lookup from Google's Social Graph API, but even
that can be handy. Note that there are still a few bugs in Ubiquity, you
might need to copy my Javascript code directly into Ubiquity
command-editor for it to work.

cheers,

Dan