Re: SemanticBible: Linked Data (currently version alpha1)

The link you gave is broken.

No, by biology, using the biota data bases like the ones at EPA and
UN to enrich what species of plants and animals are most like be
referred to, as well as the geodata databases to be firm up the
locations of uncertain places, like where five rivers come together,
and even using some of the wonderful genetic databases now to examine
the different tribes and their diseases.

I think the SemanticBible has much more to tell us than we've yet found.

dh