Linked Movie DataBase

From: Oktie Hassanzadeh <oktie@cs.toronto.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:50:11 -0400
To: public-lod@w3.org

Greetings everyone!

We are pleased to announce the release of the preview version of the
"Linked Movie DataBase" (LinkedMDB): http://www.linkedmdb.org

LinkedMDB aims at publishing the first open linked data dedicated to
movies. It currently contains over three million RDF triples with
hundreds of thousands of RDF links to other LOD project data sources
and movie-related websites. Please check the LinkedMDB website for a
description of the data source, a brief overview of the interlinking
methodology used, and detailed statistics.

We welcome any kind of feedback and comment from the LOD community,
either off-list or on the list (if of interest to everyone).

And, if you liked this project, please don't forget to follow this
link and vote for us!:
http://triplify.org/Challenge/Nominations

Cheers,
Oktie Hassanzadeh and Mariano Consens
admin@linkedmdb.org

PS. To know more about us and our research, please check our homepages:
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~oktie
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~consens