Talking about Linked Data clients at Beijing

From: David Peterson <david@squishyfish.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:20:30 +0800
To: <public-lod@w3.org>

Hello fellow Beijing attendees,

I would be keen for a chat on Linked Data clients: triplify, drupal,
whatever. I had a quick chat with Tom last night about it and was wondering
if anyone else would be keen.

If so just reply back to the list or to myself or Tom personally. We were
looking at sometime late in the afternoon. Sorry for the late notice, but it
was about 1:30am when we brought it up :)

Cheers,

David