Re: A few photos of the Linked Data on the Web workshop

From: Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 03:26:41 -0400
To: "Tom Heath" <Tom.Heath@talis.com>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 2:53 AM, Tom Heath <Tom.Heath@talis.com> wrote:

>  http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/ldow2008/
>
> I may not have got the precise words right, but it went
> something like "Linked Data is the Semantic Web done right, and the Web done
> right". :)

Common sense begs to say..... Sounds like just common sense.. :)

Looking forward to getting to see the slide with those nice, pretty
round circles.. :D

Cindy

PS.. No takers yet on my end re anyone offering themselves up to get
involved with that scary new-fangled LOD.. Waiting for a "quiet"
moment to check out the shared example(s) to see if I can't translate
into how that will help those I know increase communication in less
time..

- :: -
CindySueCausey.blogspot.com
www.ButterflyBytes.com