Re: UMBEL Web Services Public ReleaseUMBEL Web Services Public Release

Frederick Giasson wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I am pleased to announce the public release of the UMBEL Web Services.
> This first release consists of a series of user interfaces in-front of
> several UMBEL web services.
>
> You can read an introduction on Mike's blog at:
>
>   http://www.mkbergman.com/?p=438
>

> And you can read a more technical introduction on my blog at:
>

> http://fgiasson.com/blog/index.php/2008/04/20/exploding-the-domain-umbel-web-services-by-zitgist/
>

> Wish you a good time in Beijing!
>

> Take care,
>

> Fred

Awesome!!

Others: Also see:
http://www.slideshare.net/mkbergman/umbel-semantic-web-services/

BTW - I am in Beijing at the Grand Continental, I'll be at tonight's
gathering should we not bump into ourselves in the course of the day at
the Conference Center.

President & CEO