Re: Birthday in Beijing

From: Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:43:25 +0100
To: "Huajun Chen @ Zhejiang University" <huajunsir@gmail.com>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org

Hello again!

>  I will send a reminder later on, but so far we plan to meet at about
>  7pm on Monday in the lobby of the continental hotel (as it looks like
>  most of us are staying there).

Actually, it looks like 7pm is a bit too late for the restaurant (it
is a very popular one), so it would be better if we could meet up at 6
in the lobby of the Continental Hotel, I will update the Wiki
accordingly. Also, the average price in the restaurant is around
300RMB.

Thanks again to Huajun :-)

Cheers!