RE: Developing LinkedData.org

Hi David,

Great response - I think I agree 100% :)

Off the bat, perhaps one approach would be to find a friendly community
(in an related or unrelated domain - say, some scientists perhaps ;) who
we could support by running a Drupal installation for them and helping
to LOD this, learning and documenting the lessons along the way...?

Cheers,

Tom.