Re: Ontologies for Cultural Heritage project

Hi Daniel,

There may be some useful ontologies as well as insights into things you
might consider as you begin to publish your content on the National
Semantic Web Ontology Program in Finland (FinnOnto).  The have published
ontologies, a service infrastructure, papers, etc. on the program web
site, at http://www.seco.tkk.fi/projects/finnonto/.  A substantial
portion of the work is in Finnish, but not all ontologies, and at a
minimum, they have tools and experience that should be helpful.

Best regards,

Elisa