RE: [Linking-open-data] watchdog.net and LOD best practices

(posting back to the new list :)

Hi Michael,

That would be great. Can you magic full disclosure of MPs expenses at
the same time...?

Also...

SELECT ?sittings ?date
WHERE {
?sittings eg:date ?date .
?sittings eg:present <http://example.org/my-mp> .
}

Aah, that will be the day ;)

Seriously though, it would be worth talking to Robert Brook (CC'd) who's
responsible for [1], and Keith Alexander (also CC'd) from here at Talis,
who has been working on some stuff in this area.

Cheers,

Tom.

[1] http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/