AJAR Linked data browser

From: Marcus Cobden <lists@marcuscobden.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:16:56 +0100
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>

Hi all,

For my dissertation project I developed a linked-data browser with a
graph based interface in a web browser.
It's written primarily in Javascript, and borrows the Tabulator rdf
parser (NB: It uses a small serverside proxy script to bypass the
browser cross-domain problem).

Since I finished the project (Summer 2007) I've had very little time to
tinker with the workings of it so I thought I'd post it here before it
succumbs to bit-rot.

http://gradf.marcuscobden.co.uk/

The user-friendliness is a bit lacking, it works best with Linked-data
URIs though it will happily load document URIs, just you won't get much
visual information from it ;)
Oh and because of the embedded SVG, there's no support for Internet
Explorer.

Marcus Cobden