RE: [Linking-open-data] Birthday in Beijing

I've done the deed:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenD
ata/BeijingGathering

Add your name to the list if you're planning to be there :)

Tom.

(P.S. Hugh, I've added you and your gang already; takes me back to the
U2 Bar...)
<http://revyu.com/things/u2-bar-haeundae-busan-korea-bar-drinking-music-
nightlife>