Re: [Linking-open-data] Birthday in Beijing

On Thursday 03 April 2008, Yves Raimond wrote:
> Btw, if anyone knows a good place (it is my first time in Beijing, so
> i will completely rely on external opinions for the choice of the
> place :) )

Just be really careful in making sure you understand the menu and prices
properly. I got into a tea shop near Tianemen square, and a really tiny
cup of tea costed 50 Yuan, i.e. € 6, and I took a whole "tea ceremony",
in the belief that the menu said the whole ceremony would cost 50 Yuan,
which would have been a reasonable price. Beijing deeply disappointed
me, and you have to be very careful, and trust no-one. It was not at
all like that further west in China, where I spent most of my time.

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer