Re: What are proper URIs for RDF representations of real existing content

On Apr 3, 2008, at 6:41 PM, Mark Diggory wrote:

> On Apr 3, 2008, at 10:42 AM, Richard Cyganiak wrote:
>>

>>> Because I feel this is a description of that resource, not a
>>> description of a description of the resource. I'd like to be able
>>> to say...

>> This looks good to me.

Thinking about this further...

>> /handle/1721.1/36383.rdf serves only RDF/XML.

and, would the resource in this rdf resolved by tacking on the file
extension contain the same URI as the example above based on the re-
negotiation above? I.E.

or would it be the location used to resolve the rdf?

I assume it would be the former?

-Mark

Mark R. Diggory - DSpace Developer and Systems Manager
MIT Libraries, Systems and Technology Services
Massachusetts Institute of Technology