Ontology Design Patterns (was: space and time)

Oh, and we just started a mailing list on Ontology Design Patterns (not
only geo). If you'd like to join:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ontology-design-patterns - or
let me know and I'll add you.

Pascal.

--
Prof. Dr. Pascal Hitzler
Dept. of Computer Science, Wright State University, Dayton, OH