RE: Last telecon: discussion about use cases

Hi Raphael,

>do you have a dump somewhere? Is the data also available in some store I
could sparql?

No, we do not have a dump and sparql endpoint.

http://www.territorio.provincia.tn.it/geodati/ontology/ which is 404.
>Any update?

Delivering the data in RDF was enough to meet the project requirements and
we restricted ourselves only to that. Though it would be nice to provide
also the ontology and resolvable URI for each object, for some internal
reason we could not do so.

>We will make our data available through CKAN, however, we have used RDF for
serialization and the data publishing work is still in progress.

Can you remember I wrote what is given above? RDF data publishing in CKAN is
part of a 3-year long project. Some previous discussion with our province
counterpart gave me the hope that we can include the ontology when we move
to CKAN. Considering your interest and our promise we will try our best to
publish the ontology in the future.

Thank you,
Feroz