Last telecon: discussion about use cases

From: Feroz Farazi <farazi@disi.unitn.it>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:12:38 +0100
Cc: "Enzo Maltese" <maltese@dit.unitn.it>
Dear CG members,

In the last teleconference I was discussing about the
representation of geometric objects. In [1] particularly in section
4.2 we described that conversion of the PAT (Autonomous Province of
Trento) geographic dataset into RDF necessitates the use of the
vocabularies that provide terms such as point, polyline, polygon for
encoding drinking water fountains, bicycle tracks and streams,
respectively. If you agree from the University of Trento we (me and Vincenzo
Maltese in cc) can contribute to the current document
with a use case detailing all the geometric features required for the PAT
dataset. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Feroz.

[1] P. Shvaiko, F. Farazi, V. Maltese, A. Ivanyukovich, V. Rizzi, D.
Ferrari, G. Ucelli. Trentino government linked open geo-data: a case study.
The Semantic Web-ISWC 2012, 196-211.