Re: ISA Core Location Vocabulary

Hi, Oscar.

My comments inline.

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Oscar Corcho <ocorcho@fi.upm.es> wrote:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> While reading the description of the vocabulary, I have realized that you
> are not providing the prefix for geosparql (the one that you use in
> ogc:Point, ogc:asWKT, etc). It would be good to add it somewhere in the
> document.

Please see my reply at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-locadd/2013Dec/0041.html

> Besides, the link at INSPIRE Geographical Name data type<https://inspire-twg.jrc.ec.europa.eu/inspire-fc.html#_C2612> does
> not work.

Thanks, Oscar. Actually, Frans already reported this problem [1]. I'll take
are of fixing all the broken links in the LOCN namespace doc.

> Finally, although a minor comment, I think that the property geographic
> identifier that then converts into rdfs:seeAlso is a bit misleading. Why
> don't you use directly rdfs:seeAlso and explain that it can be used for
> that?

I'm going to open a specific thread on this.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
[1]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-locadd/2013Dec/0004.html