Re: New Chairs, New Year, Real progress

I'm sure all of the members of the Augmented Web Community Group would
like to welcome Michael and Andrea.  Location based Augmented Reality is
a key part of the Augmented Web experience so this is obviously very
relevant for us.

We'll look forward to collaborating with you and I've added the
"Locations and Addresses" Group to the "Community Groups" section of our
"Reaching out" page 8)  http://www.w3.org/community/ar/reaching-out/

roBman