Re: New Chairs, New Year, Real progress

Dear Phil, Melvin, Boris, Chris,

Thanks a lot for your appreciation - and a special "thank you!" to
Phil for bringing this CG into being.

We are looking forward to working with you

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

DE+RD Unit: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/DE

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.