Re: You Forgot One, Phil [via Locations and Addresses Community Group]

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:57:46 +0100
To: public-locadd@w3.org
I didn't forget ADMS, honestly Gannon. I'm very familiar with it (see
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/adms/index.html) but it's not
directly in scope for LOCADD which is focused on marrying geospatial and
linked data. A Semantic Asset Repository might apply to a specific
location in which case that is defined using a dcterms:Location class.
So far so good - but how do we add meaningful detail to that class?
That's what we're about here.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer