Re: Modeling the author's position from research papers into RDF graph

Dear David,

We appreciate your contribution. This is exactly the behavior that we need. We will check these approaches in depth. We hope to contribute with the community with relevant feedback.

Kind regards.

Prof. Yusniel Hidalgo Delgado
University of Informatics Sciences
http://www.uci.cu/