Fwd: [LOD-LAM] SemTech SF first week of June

Want to talk about Library Linked Data at SemTech next month? Get in touch
with Jon, details below. -Jodi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jon Voss <jon.voss@wearewhatwedo.org>
Date: Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Subject: [LOD-LAM] SemTech SF first week of June
To: lod-lam@googlegroups.com

Hi all,
Richard Wallis and I are co-chairing a panel on LODLAM at Semtech June 3-7
and we've got a spot open if you'd be interested in joining and sharing a
project you've been working on.  We can't help with travel support
unfortunately, but we've got you covered on the registration.  Let me know
if you're interested or know someone who might be.

Here's the link for the conference: http://semtechbizsf2012.semanticweb.com/

Thanks!  Jon

*Jon Voss
Historypin Strategic Partnerships Director*
ph. 415-935-4701

*We Are What We Do** *
London | San Francisco | Sydney

www.historypin.com